Monday, January 5, 2009

Only 5 days in...

So, it's now January 5th. We took down Christmas decorations on Sunday - well, I should say J did because I have a chest cold. I was more in the management capacity, directing what goes where if you will. He's the best :) Anyways, 1230 rolled around and I realized with all my yacking I sounded like a chain smoking lounge singer. Which is fine, I like my raspy low voice, but not quite the sound I go for on Sunday worship sets. That coupled with the complete lack of ability to keep my eyes open or remove my body from the couch, I opted to stay in. It was a nice Sunday at home, regardless, and now our house is less cluttered...meaning you can actually walk without bumping into something. I am very thankful for our housing, but I can't wait to move to TX where apparently everything is big!
The kids went back to school today - YAY!! I could tell they must have spent the day learning and working so hard because they came home and vegitated on the couch for at least 2 hours before playing the wii. It snowed today and tomorrow the high will be 19....brrrrrrr! Did I mention Germany is dark and cold? Where our favorite saying is "well, it looks like a lighter shade of grey today?" Don't get me wrong, I love living here....but the sunshine sure will be nice :)
A (in his signature bass voice): Mama. Everytime I walk by Roman's cat.....he stares at me.

Me: ok

I mean - how do you follow that?? They DO stare at you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment